What will Beijing look like in 2008?
Notes: The following is Wang Xiaofeng's sarcastic comments on the Olympic Games hosted by Beijing.
... ... What will Beijing look like in 2008? She will definitely be very beautiful.
1. Half of non-Beijing Chinese will leave this city and then we invite the same number of foreigners to Beijing. In a short period of time, it will become a cosmopolitan.
2. The streets of Beijing become totally spotless. The real and fake flowers make an interesting scene. Decorations are everywhere. The city is full of happiness.
3.There will be no traffic jam. All roads are cleared. The traffic station will fail to get any information about traffic congestion.
4.All people behave orderly in public space. They are considerate and polite.
5. Bus passengers give seat to each other so frequently that bus could not start on time.
6. No more loud voice is heard in restaurants and pubs. People speak gently and greet to each other.
7. The sky of Beijing is peculiarly blue.
8. All stadiums are full houses. Even the qualifying match of women ping pong between Senegal and Burundi has audience supporting them.
9. The rule-violation and crime rates go down to zero.
10. All newspapers are full of news about the Olympic Games. No social news.